Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Are You Playing to Win Yet?

Well, Are you? Are you playing to win yet? Do you wake up excited about pursuing your fitness goals? Do you wake up excited about pursuing your life goals? Does what you do with your time rock you? Do you wish it did? Isn't it time to get started?

Lots of questions, huh? And they are important questions. You ought to answer "yes" to all of them. If you didn't, we have work to do. Over the next couple of days I'm going to show you and tell you how to get excited about your fitness (and life) goals. There are things that you can do to change your life. Your life doesn't have to happen by accident. It can happen deliberately. I can feel the energy in my body changing as I just write it. You'll feel it too. You'll love the feeling that goes along with pursuing your life in a positive and energetic way. And I predict that you'll love the results.

Look for a series of "steps" or "tips" to use as a guide to "Playing to Win." And remember, this doesn't mean that you'll win every time you play. But when you play to win, you'll feel great and probably win a lot more than you don't. If this sounds good to you and you want to talk to me, send me an email and we'll hook you up. I love coaching winners. In fact, I only coach winners.

John Hudome, DCH
"Workout and eat as if your life depended on it."

No comments: