Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's About Team

I've been telling my clients for years that "nobody makes it on their own. We all have people in our lives that support us on our paths to success." How true it is. I was reminded of this last week while reading "The Millionaire Maker" by Loral Langmeier. Ms. Langmeier emphasises building a "success team" of like minded people to support you on your road to financial success. I couldn't agree with her more. (By the way, I do recommend her book.)

In terms of fitness, health and nutrition success, surround yourself with other highly motivated, positive people. Choose people who may already have what you want. You'll learn from them and they will inspire you. Your family, friends, co-workers, fellow gym rats and anybody else can play a helpful role on your team. Choose well. You may very well "rise to the level of expectations of your peer group." I got that quote from Tony Robbins many years ago. And it's so true. My grandmother used to say, "show me your friends and I'll tell you what you are." Ah yes, a wise old woman she was.

Finally, I would love to be on your success team. Read my blog and send me an e-mail if you like. I promise, I'll support you and if I may ask, I'd like you to support me too. Remember, we're all in this together. There's no limit as to how many of us get to thrive and feel and look great. Let's do it together.

John Hudome, DCH
"Workout and eat as if your life depended on it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never thought of packing at night before I go to bed. This makes sense. Maybe this will help me get up more often.

John Hudome said...

Hey anonymous,

This one little tip could make all the difference in your success. Good luck and thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Anonymous said...

I have been packing at night and it is working. I go 3 times a week. Before, I went maybe once a week.